Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #171
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dai: Haven't had much time to play it, but last time i played the game, i tryed different characters. Can't seem to find anyone powerful enough... Serge is strong, and you gotta have him. I'm gonna try Viper next. And i wanna use Glenn again, but he's not in my party. Where do i find him again?

  2. #172
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Code Veronica: ;_; I left my lighter in the security box. Fighting bats with just a knife is a stupid idea. Grr...
    Continued on my friend's brother's file instead. It was a lot more fun, cuz I got to play as Steve! And make fun of Alfred ^^ I had to take the guide back, so now I'm just stuck...
    I have been committing acts of reckless stupidity lately ^_^ I ran out and fought a couple of zombie dogs with a handgun...and WON! (Those things are hard to kill x_o) My ultimate goal is to defeat a Bandersnatch with a handgun...or combat knife!

  3. #173
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chrono Cross Spoilers


    I think you should be able to get Glenn back after you leave Chronopolis.

  4. #174
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally beat all the optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts. The only things I haven't done is beat the time trials in Olympus Colliseum.


    SPOILERS!!

    Sephiroth was a real bitch to beat. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to beat him without Strike Raid.

  5. #175
    Inactive Member Grandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2003
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [KINGDOM HEARTS SPOILER]

    Sephiroth can be defeated, time be given, at Level 60 on Expert without Strike Raid. The next best fare is Arcs Arcanum, of course. What one must emphasize in order to pull through this match is to:

    1) Heal often 2) Do not fall subject to the flame attack he unleashes 3) Time should be prioritized as an inexhaustible and revered necessity in this match (given the settings afore applied - Level 60, Expert), and 4) Learn how simple it is to counter his Soul Harvest attack - where your HP is reduced to 1 and your MP 0 should it hit - by flying towards him and simply striking.

    My order of secret boss difficulty from greatest to least difficult:

    1) Kurt Zisa
    2) Phantom
    3) Sephiroth
    4) Ice Giant

  6. #176
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome aboard Grandas! This is Wiseman, the Granaboard Maintainer. I hope you enjoy the Granaboard Message Board!

  7. #177
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i haven't greeted you in other threads, so i use this chance to do it Welcome! Grandas! ^^

  8. #178
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3 new members in a week! The board is getting full of new cool people.

  9. #179
    Inactive Member Grandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2003
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Showers Wiseman and melfice handsomely in gold coins for their cordial greetings. [img]cool.gif[/img]

    You must forgive me for my unoriginality, as, truth be told, I didn't get any sleep last night, and my attention may have found itself far astray from the common flow of everyday interaction. Thanks once more for the welcome, I'l try to make myself as productive as I can here.

  10. #180
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hew's a smart'un!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •